Questo argomento contiene 0 risposte, ha 1 partecipante, ed è stato aggiornato da astao7 6 mesi fa.
Maggio 16, 2019 alle 6:44 am #1505869
Prolonged exposure to water can damage woods irreversibly. This is why we offer waterproof exterior plywood that has a higher resistance to water in comparison to natural solid wood or other general plywood. This is because we use synthetic plastic resin called phenolic resin for gluing separate pieces of plies together. The properties of the synthesis resin helps in making it waterproof. our waterproof exterior plywood is perfect for outdoor usage as it is hardened to withstand the natural weather elements such as rain and sun rays. Depending upon their usage, once can select Commercial MR (Moisture resistant) plywood or BWR (Boiling Water Resistant) grade.
When the plywood is manufactured for exterior use, waterproof glue is used. … Even though the plywood will hold up to almost any weather conditions, it’s recommended that some type of paint or finish be used on exterior plywood if it is exposed directly to sun or water.
Highlights of Waterproof Exterior Plywood
* Excellent for making kitchen furniture as they are likely to get exposed to a certain amount of water
* The lamination layer of this plywood makes it excellent for building other home furniture because the outer surface can resist scratches.
* Can be used for the construction of doors because of its lightweight.
* The waterproof property makes is ideal for substituting subfloors which a level underneath the actual floor
* Construction building
* Stage flooring, container flooring
* Packing box
* Protection and partition wall
Product Name:Waterproof Exterior Plywood
Emissions:E1 (Formaldehyde Emission Class)
Standard:GB 2271 – 2004
Thickness(mm):1.5, 3, 4, 5, 6.5, 9.5, 12.5, 16, 19, 25, 32mmExterior Plywood suppliers